- Where can I obtain a health insurance from? How much does it cost?
You can buy one from BilSigorta, which is located in Cyberpark. This is a short walking distance from the dormitories. The cost will depend on your age, but is on average approximately 500 TL. For their address and contact information, check here.
- Do Turkish people speak English in the city?
On average, majority speak little to no English. However, you are more likely to encounter English-speaking people in cafes and hotels.
- What are recommended private hospitals?
Liv Hospital, Bayindir Hospital, and Medicana International Ankara Hospital.
- What malls are there and how can I reach them?
You can find a detailed post here.
- Where can I register my phone?/How many phones can I register under my name?
You can register your phone in banks, but only 1 phone under your name.
- Where is the train station and how can I reach it?
The train station is located in Ulus. You can use the Bilkent bus that goes to Sihhiye or use a taxi.
- Where is the bus terminal and how can I reach it?
The bus terminal, ASTI, can be reached with a Bilkent bus.